Search:

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dinah Lee - Introducing Dinah Lee

Here's my fresh transfer of Dinah's first album from 1964 for Viking.

It has what is the cleanest version of "Do The Blue Beat" i've ever heard, which is nice and crisp, and without the distortion and hiss on the S's.

I've also added two bonus tracks, the 45 mixes from my 45 of "Who Stole The Sugar" and "Rock Around The Clock" which are mixed slightly hotter and different to the album versions.

I hope you enjoy this LP, Over half of it never released on CD.

01: Do The Blue Beat
02: Who Stole The Sugar
03: I'm Walkin'
04: You Don't Talk About Love
05: Stay Awhile
06: Don't You Know Yockomo (album version without reverb)
07: Happy Blue Beat
08: I'm In Love Again
09: Say Mama
10: Nitty Gritty
11: Hallelujah I Love Him So
12: Rock Around The Clock
13: Who Stole The Sugar [45 Mix]
14: Rock Around The Clock [45 Mix]

Format is FLAC, and every stage has been lossless. The 45 tracks were transferred half speed at 33 1/3RPM to achieve cleaner results.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dld77gl5o30k6ic

2 comments: